14 April 2014

Spring polka dots

Hey all,


I'm a big fan of polka dots, although I generally prefer them to be linear I thought I try out some more random looks and mix in a few different colours. I started out with 3 coats of Sally Hansen Complete salon manicure in Tahitian Sunset. Then I added on Blue Streak and Aria Red-y, both from the Sally Hansen Complete Salon line. These were all included as part of the Spring Summer collection although 2 of them are re-releases.


 I still prefer linear polka dots but I really like this method too! You don't have to be as precise but I do think there has to be a mix of big, medium and small polka dot for it to look nice. The best thing about it is the fact you can mix a whole heap of colours and it'll still look like there was some kind of method to your madness.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les