08 April 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Favourite glitter topper

Hey all,


It's time for Twinsie Tuesday and this weeks theme was pretty nice I have to say. The prompt was to pick your favourite Glitter topper. I have a handful of glitter polishes that I use sporadically but the one I tend to side with most often is Catrice Have an Ice day from the Million Styles collection. It's probably one of the most basic glitter polishes around but it's by far my favourite topper.


Here I have on 2 coats of Misa Bourbon on the Rocks (one of my favourite nail polishes ever) and 1 coat of Catrice Have an ice day. Have an ice day is packed full of small holographic silver glitter in clear base. As you can see one coat covers the nail pretty well. It looks amazing over darker polishes but it's nice over bright polishes too.


A close up to show you the beautiful shimmer in Bourbon on the rocks. Such an amazing polish. Both polishes dry quickly and have great formula. I don't think you can get Have an Ice day anymore but I'm sure you can pick up a bottle of Misa Bourbon on the rocks.

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les