15 April 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Gifted polish

Hey all,


Today's Twinsie Tuesday post we were told to pick a gifted polish. I'm very fortunate to have made some amazing polish friends since I started blogging so I had a few gorgeous polishes to pick from. I decided to go with 3 in the end.


I started off with 3 coats of Essence You belong to me (I showed ye this polish last week if you want to check that post out here) Then I added on Barry M Amethyst around the cuticle in a reverse gradient to all the nails but the ring finger. Instead of a reverse gradient I added on 2 coats of Amethyst before topping the entire manicure off with a matte topcoat from Hardcandy. Glitter nail polish and a matte topcoat is the best combination! The glitter looks amazing and you can see the various colours in amethyst far more clearly that you would when you use a glossy topcoat.


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les