01 April 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Inspired by your bag or purse

Hey all,


 I only have the one purse so this wasn't really a hard task for me :P I've had my purse for about 2-3 years now and it'll get at least another year out of it before I need to get a new one. I like quirky purses that are colourful or have some design on them. I like my purse but it's a flip over one and I'd sooner have one with a zip (I'm awful afraid something important will fall out of my one some day)


For the maicure I went with the inside of my purse which is a black and white polka dot fabric with a brown border. Please excuse the uneven tips. The  topcoat I'm using at the moment drags so the whole manicure would have been ruined if I used it :(

The polishes I used : 2 coats of Born Pretty store white , Essence Black is back for the polka dots and brown acrylic paint for the tips.


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les