22 April 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Matte / Gloss combination

Hey all,


This weeks theme was easy in theory but I found it a bit harder to get it to show up on the nail. We had to do a manicure using both matte and glossy finishes. I don't think I have any matte polishes aside from neons (which aren't really matte, just dull looking) so I made use of my Essence Soft touch matte topcoat.


First I put on 3 coats of Boots 17 Sweet Kisses. Then I striped off the nail and added on Nails Inc bluebell and Barry m Mint green. Once it was all dry I put on a coat of the Essence Soft touch matte topcoat over the pink polish. Over the green and blue I put on a glossy topcoat. Unfortunately it doesn't really show up all that well on camera or in real life unless I stand in certain lighting.  I love the colours together but I wish the matte / gloss combination would have showed up. Maybe it only really works if you use a dark polish?


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les