01 May 2014

Colors by Llarowe Smooth Criminal swatch and review!

Hey all,


Colors by Llarowe "Smooth Criminal" is one of the nicest holographic polishes I have worn in a long time. Even though it's purple I think it's so beautiful! It's a bit deeper in person (more like the colour in the bottle) and the holo is way stronger than it really shows. The Color Club holographic polishes are stronger but this is pretty close. This is 2 easy coats. No top or base coat so it was a nice quick manicure but it lasted a good few days without chipping. 


I showed ye another polish from this collection a while back and it was just as good. You can see swatches of Colors by Llarowe Beat it here. I have worn Smooth Criminal an awful lot since I got it. I do think Colors by Llarowe are fairly expensive given shipping and all that jazz. I'd sooner go for the Color Club polishes but they are a lot harder to find now. 

 Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les