07 May 2014

Donkey Kong country returns Nail art!

Hey all,


After doing the Professor Layton inspired nail art a while ago I thought it would be fun to try and do another game themed manicure. I decided to try Donkey Kong Country returns seeing as I love the colours and the graphics from the game and it was right beside me on the desk :P I have to say this is one of the most frustrating games I have ever played. It is insanely difficult. I was tempted to give up on it at the start ( I hated it) but after a while I got better at playing it and I could see why so many people rate this game as one of the best they've ever played. I wouldn't go that far but it is pretty good!


I started off with 3 coats of Essence Nude it on my middle finger. Then I painted off Donkey Kongs' face using acrylic paint  using acrylic paint. I used Sally Hansen Mauve along on his lips but I think I went a bit thick and gave him Botox lips! 

For the other nails I did a kind of 3 tier gradient. I started off with Catrice Rusty but Sexy around the cuticle followed by Nails inc Atomic (orange) and Nails inc Victoria (Darkened red). Aside from Donkey Kong and his Botox lips I think it turned out grand! In case you were wondering the gradient nails are actually based on a level in the game.


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les