14 May 2014

Hodge Podge manicure- Tip nail art and polka dots

Hey all,


Today's manicure was inspired by Young Wild & Polished! I came across her version on pinterest a while back but I completely forgot to pin it and then I couldn't find it. Luckily I happened upon it the last day and decided, while my nails were naked, to give it a go asap before I forgot about it. I don't have any of the polishes she used but I think this is close enough! I love the mix of designs and colours and sure you can't go wrong with a few polka dots.


For my bases I went with 3 coats of Catrice Sold out forever (the newer light blue version) on my index and pinky and 2 coats of Nails Inc Bluebell on my middle and ring fingers. Then I striped off the middle nails and added on 2 coats of Catrice Pimp my Shrimp (coral) and  2 coats of Catrice Acid/ Dc. For the dots I used a mix of Acid/ Dc, Bluebell and Pimp my Shrimp using various sized dotting tools. I loved this manicure, especially the index and pinky fingers! I'll probably do a full mani like that soon. My dots ended up streaking a bit when I added on a topcoat but overall they look grand. 


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les