08 May 2014

Sally Hansen Nail rehab review

Hey all,


I was recently sent the new Sally Hansen Nail Rehab nail strengthener. Although I don't suffer with damaged or super weak nails I do think it's a good idea to use something like this as my base coat given the amount of times I change my nail polish each week or even each day if I am swatching polishes. This is a sheer pink treatment but the colour doesn't really translate onto the nail. Even with 3 coats it just made my nails nice and shiny. It claims to instantly fill in ridges and conceal damage. 

I put on one coat as a base and then  my normal nail polish on top. Nail rehab dries quickly and it gives you a nice, smooth base for your nail polish. I love the bottle, I think it's the same one they use for their lustre shine polishes (I wish these were around because Lava is gorgeous!)


It has a short stumpy brush which I haven't come across before. The formula is a bit thicker than the other treatments from Sally Hansen but it means you can get your whole hand done with one dip into the bottle. I can't comment on whether this helps or hinders when it comes to your nail polish chipping as I use good strong brands and the Sally Hansen Insta-dri topcoat (which is the bees knees). It works well with my nails and it stops deeper polishes (like Teals, greens and blues) from staining your nails which is a huge plus!  

A 10ml bottle of Sally Hansen Nail Rehab costs €10.95 from selected pharmacies, grocery and department stores nationwide.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les