13 May 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Bubbles!

Hey all,


Bubbles was the theme for this weeks Twinsie Tuesday. I like most of this mani but I think yer man blowing the bubbles on my index needed a bit of work. I tried to get the silhouette as accurate as polish and then I realised I'd made the fecking stem of the bubble thing too long! By then it was too late so I just carried on with the other nails. 


The base is 2 coats of Elf Dark Navy. This is a lovely shimmery navy, really easy to apply and it's perfect in 2 coats.  Then I added on the details on the index using Barry M Blueberry ice cream. For the bubbles I dotted on Blueberry ice cream using my dotting tools. Then I added on Dark navy using a smaller dotting tool to make it look like bubbles floating in the air at night.  I know people generally for with a black and white theme when they do this but I like a bit of colour.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les