20 May 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Freehand Flower nail art!

Hey all,


The prompt for the post today was to redo a past post that you either loved or hated. I didn't see the point of doing something I hated so I went for something pretty. I have a tonne of bookmarked pages from the other Twinsie Tuesday posts that I want to recreate but the most recent one I found was from Alaina at The Little Canvas. I love these flower manicures and hers looked so good that I was determined to give it another shot. This is the first time I have ever had a successful one! I was pretty damn pleased with this and I intend on doing another one very soon.


I started off with 4 coats of Lac Attack Holy Chick! Then using my dotting tools I added 3 dots of Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in Tahitian Sunset on each nail. Using a small paint brush I outlined the flower with Nails inc Atomic. Finally I added on the leaves. I used P2 "Artful" for the base and China Glaze holly day on the outline. To finish it all off I added on a matte topcoat. I probably won't be able to do another one like this ever again so I'm glad I have proof that I managed to create one good manicure with this design :P


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les