27 May 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Inspired by my blog theme

Hey all,


A different theme for todays post. We were asked to do a manicure requested by one of our followers. From my request post I was asked to do a manicure inspired by my blog header. Huge thanks to Purple_rain and Girl with the Skew earring for the suggestion!


I started off with 2 coats of Barry M Blueberry. Then using a new paint brush I was sent from the Born Pretty Store I added on some ribbon like designs using white acrylic paint. I let it dry for a while before adding on a topcoat. This is the second attempt at this manicure. I made the silly mistake of cutting my nails beforehand, When I tried to do more than one ribbon on each nail it looked atrocious!


The paint brushes are a tad bit too big for really detailed nail art but they work pretty well for what I use them for! I have a few Book Looks to do in the coming weeks and they will definitely come in handy. I have a pack of 12 , all the same size, and they cost $5.96 and you can get an extra 10% off using my code above.  


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les