06 May 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Topshop Designer nail wraps review

Hey all,


For today's Twinsie Tuesday theme we had to wear some nail wraps. I haven't had the best of luck with nail wraps and I don't tend to buy them at all because of this. I like nail polish too much to rely on them and to be honest they don't really last as long as they generally claim. I had a pack of Topshop's Designer nail wraps with Nail rock handy so I decided to try them out for the post. 


I have to say this isn't a design I would wear at all. The wraps themselves are ok. You can see they bubbled up a bit on a few of my nails despite pressing down on them whilst applying them to get rid of any air. I'm not too sure if Topshop stock these anymore so I can't tell ye how much they cost. It's probably for the best seeing as there are better nail wraps around. 


The only nail wraps I have ever heard good things about are the Sally Hansen ones. Both the original and the gel look ones (I think the gel are released in America but I don't think they are in Ireland yet) I've seen a few reviews of the incoco ones but they are really expensive for something you'll only use once. At least with nail polish you'll get a good few wears out of it.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les