26 May 2014

Work in progress striping tape design

Hey all,


Somthing bright for today. It was such a lovely sunny day it seemed a shame not to use some neon polishes. I was looking around on pinterest and came across this design and I really liked it but I wasn't sure I could actually do it (my nails are awkward) but I gave it a go. It actually worked pretty well apart from the index finger which looks a bit off but you wouldn't really notice it in person. 


I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy for my base. This is 3 coats and it still looked a bit streaky. I marked off the square using striping tape and put on Models Own Hedonist. Hedonist is really opaque so I only needed 2 coats. I put on a topcoat to really make the neons pop. I have to say I'm not really fond of the end result. I think it looks unfinished. I might try it again and add on another colour and see how it looks then. This is a work in progress for now. 


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les