25 June 2014

A flakie folly

Hey all,


A bit of an OTT manicure but one I've been wanting to try for a while. I rarely wear my topper polishes but when I do I am obsessed with them. I'm pretty sure this is 2 coats of Sinful Colors Folly. I can't remember exactly but it doesn't look like the other Sinful Colors polish I own. The pink shimmer topper is Catrice Holo? Que tal. The accent nail has 2 coats of Essence Night in vegas.


I wish I had gone with a different base colour but other than that I'm pretty happy with it! I am a bit disappointed with Night in vegas in general. I thought the flakies would all be different colours but they look the same no matter what the lighting is like. I think it would be best paired with a darker polish. I heard Essie Shine of the times and GOSH rainbow are far better flakies so I'll keep an eye out for them in the future. 


If you have any flakie recommendations do let me know in the comments! I'd really appreciate it :)

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les