04 June 2014

Essie Go Overboard with As gold as it gets

Hey all,


This is a quick manicure from a few weeks ago. I haven't worn a dark teal polish for a while so I popped on Essie Go Overboard.  Application was pretty good, 2 coats and I was good to go. I decided to jazz it up with 2 coats of Essie As Gold as it gets. I ended up going with a matte topcoat. I think the gold flakies in As gold as it gets are more apparent with a matte topper. 


I tend to cut my nails down to the skin every once in a while so they can recuperate from all the nail polish. I actually love them when they are super short but it's hard to keep them at that length. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les