23 June 2014

Lancome Nuit D'azur nail art, swatch and review!

Hey all,


A deep navy creme may not be what pops into your head when you think of Summer but Lancome Nuit D'Azur (555) really comes to life in the sun. It almost looks indigo in certain lighting so it could be considered a "blurple". This is part of the new limited edition Summer makeup collection from lancome. There are 3 polishes in this collection, Nuit D'azur (as pictured) Marine blue (a gorgeous cobalt blue) and Golden Riviera (a shimmery gold).


 I have on 2 coat of Nuit D'Azur. The formula is flawless and it went on so smoothly. Dry time was great and it is incredibly glossy on its own. I added on a topcoat in these pictures to smooth out the nail art. I'm not normally a huge fan of the higher end polishes but I have to say the Lancome vernis in love polishes are well made and the colours are stunning. 


 I freehanded the lancome Symbol of the single gold rose on my ring finger using Catrice Goldfinger. I thought it was a bit odd that they went for 2 shades of blue and then included a gold polish. Gold actually compliments blues beautifully. I would never have thought of putting the two together!

VIL%20Pampelonne%20557VIL Citadelle 340VIL%20Madrague%20555

Lancome Nuit D'Azur is available  at  Lancome counters from July 2014. It costs €19 for a 6ml bottle.

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les