11 June 2014

The Prince is back

Hey all,


I've had Essence Prince Charming from the Limited Edition Snow white collection for a fair while now but I don't really use it. I love the holographic glitters in it and blue is one of my favourite colours so you'd think I'd be flying through it. The formula is great (as with most glitter toppers I've found) and one coat is more than enough for me.


I paired it with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in Back to the Fushcia. I didn't bother with a topcoat seeing as it would kill the holographic glitters in Prince Charming. As with most glitter, this looks so much better in person. The sparkle from the holographic always gets lost on camera unless it's out of focus. I would normally put blue glitters over a blue polish but I think they look just as good over any colour. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les