10 June 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- 3D nails

Hey all,


I was dreading this challenge! 3D nail art is not my forté at all. I kind of copped out in the end but I think it turned out pretty well in the end. I would definitely wear it again. I've been wearing Barry m Berry Ice Cream for the last 2 weeks. I took it off when it chipped and just painted it straight back on again. I really like this polish but it needed a little something something. 


After Berry ice cream had dried I added on one coat of Lac Attack Bunny Poop. Then I striped off the nail and painted on 2 coats of Barry m Greenberry. Before that tried I popped on 2 little studs that I got from Born Pretty Store a while back. I went for black and silver on all the nails apart from the ring finger. I went for a grass green and a lime green stud. It's like a very, very subtle accent nail ;) 


That's all there is to it for this week! Check out the other posts below.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les