03 June 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Favourite Indie Brand (Lac Attack!)

Hey all,

Today's theme is Your Favourite Indie brand. I've only had a handful of experience with Indie polishes so far. The one that came to mind when I saw the prompt for this weeks post was Lac Attack! I've tried a few polishes from this brand and I was thoroughly impressed by them.

Anastasia was the genius behind the Magical Musings collection which was based on Harry Potter and it was a huge hit in the blogging world. It's one of the very few collections that I have on my wishlist (I am a massive Harry Potter fan in case ye didn't know. Just check out my pinterest page :P ) I wish she made a Severus Snape inspired polish. Maybe that will be in a future collection ;)


I wasn't sure what design to do for today but thankfully I managed to get something together at the last minute.  I have on 2 coats of OPI Kiss me I'm Brazillian. It needed a 3rd but I didn't bother seeing as most of it was covered up by glitter. Then I added on a coat of Lac Attack Cherry Blossom Bloom (I should have done this last but dumb dumb here didn't think about it until afterwards) I halved the nail and put on 2 coats of Lac Attack Spring Fling. Finally I topped it off with 2 coats of Hard Candy Matte-ly in love topcoat.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les