26 June 2014

Yes!

Hey all,


Jason Mraz is one of my favourite artists. His music is very laid back and relaxing and very uplifting. The "Love is a four letter word" album is one of my all-time favourites. I adore almost every single one of the songs which is very unusual for me. I was delighted to hear he was releasing a new album entitled "Yes!" on July 15th although I have been a bit iffy with the songs so far. I'm coming around to them now and they are catchy. It just a different tone compared to his last one. I'm hoping the rest of the album is just as good. I have to say I really like that it's all acoustic and Raining Jane are pretty good! Seeing as I did a manicure based on the previous album I thought I may as well do it for the upcoming one too!


I'm not entirely happy with the way this turned out. It is based on the cover of the album . I started off with 3 coats of Sinful Colors Sugar Rush (light blue) Then I used Barry m Blueberry ice cream and Peach Melba, Nyc Lexington Yellow, Models own Dream Stream, Catrice Blues brothers vol II and Have an ice day. I used Essence Black is back for the bird and a plain white polish for the other nails. I knew this would be hard to do but I threw caution to the wind and gave it a bash anyway.
Hopefully the album is better than my nail art!

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les