21 July 2014

A Summer Rainbow

 Hey all,


I have been meaning to try this design for ever and a day. I'm not sure what made me do it this time as opposed to all the other times but sure it's done now! 

I started off with3 coats of OPI I just can't cope-acabana. I was wearing this as a manicure so I just kept it on for this design seeing as I was going to use yellow anyway. Then I added on two bits of striping tape to each nail and painted on Catrice Meet me at coral island. When that was done I peeled off the tape and repeated the same process with Barry M blueberry Ice-Cream, Barry M Berry Ice-Cream, Barry M Mint, Barry M Peach Melba and Sinful Colors Sugar Rush.



It's not a hard design at all to do but it is really time-consuming. I think the end result is worth it though and it's a design you won't get bored off in a hurry so you'd get a week of wear out of it no bother. I love the way it looks, it's so eye-catching and fun! They kind of look like nail wraps (although those are a lot quicker to do!) I'm sure you could speed up the process by forgoing the striping tape and freehanding it but I like the lines to be crisp and I think it would have ended up really thick on the nail if I had used that method.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les