16 July 2014

A Sweet Tart

Hey all,


I've been trying to use my glitter polishes a bit more now that the summer is here. I have on 3 coats of 17 Sweet Kisses. I added on Smitten Polish Strawberry Tart to the tips. First I made sure to wipe off most of the polish in the bottle.  I do this because Strawberry Tart is a pink base with multi-cloured glitter. I don't have a polish that matches it perfectly so I try and grab as little of the base and a load of glitter in one swipe. This means the glitter transfers nicely onto the nail without the base making it look really streaky and apparent on top of the lighter polish I have on.


I liked wearing this mani. It's not something I ould normally for for but in the Summer I tend to branch out a little bit more. I love 17 Sweet kisses but I'm looking to find a polish that's just a little bit lighter. I thinking along the lines of Essie Fiji but with a better formula.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les