28 July 2014

Hudson Breeze

Hey all,


Hudson Breeze is a new to me polish from NYC. This is from their Expert last nail polish range which claims to last up to 10 days. Hudson Breeze is a slightly more toned down cobalt blue. It's not as bright or as deep as any of the other electric/ cobalt blue polishes I have tried. It's far more wearable I'd say. I haven't tried any of the expert last polishes so I was keen to see how the formula would be. These retail for around €2 depending on where you shop.


The formula on Hudson Breeze is insanely good. It's opaque in one coat, very easy to apply and it's pretty shiny even without a topcoat. Dry time is good, pretty much the same as China Glaze and OPI. The only negative is that the smell is pretty strong. Now it's not as bad as some of the older polishes like Stargazer but more noticeable than most other polishes. The brush is slightly wider than normal but not as thick or wide as the Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure range. 


 Overall I'm really surprised with how good this polish is! I love the shape of the bottle, the brush is perfect for me and you really cannot beat the formula on Hudson Breeze.  I have seen the odd NYC stand but they are pretty tiny so the selection is not great on them. If you come across this one definitely pick it up. It's one you'd get a lot of use out of and for the price you really can't beat it.

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Polish was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les