23 July 2014

My golden fair lady

Hey all,



If you follow me on Instagram then you would (probably) seen this already. It's been a while since I pulled out Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Gilded lily but I didn't really want to wear it as a full manicure. In the end I settled on an accent nail and a gradient. Gradient's are probably the easiest way to wear glitter nail polishes without going completely OTT.


I started with 2 coats of Ciate My Fair lady. This is becoming one of my favourite nude nail polishes. It's funny because way back when I first got it I hated it! Thankfully I held on to it, it's perfect for my skintone. When that was dry I gradually added on Gilded lily. It's a fairly jam-packed glitter with a slightly thick clear base so I wiped the brush on the bottle a few times before dabbing it on the nail.  The accent nail is 3 coats of Gilded lily on its own. I didn't bother with a topcoat seeing as it was pretty shiny anyway.

 Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les