11 July 2014

New! The Body Shop Fijian Water Lotus eau de toilette and Body lotion

Hey all,


I am in love with The Body Shop's White musk smoky rose perfume so I was delighted to be sent out the new Fijian Water Lotus Eau de Toilette and Body lotion from the Voyage fragrance collection. This is new to the range and will be instores from July 31st.  The packaging on the Fijian Water lotus set is beautiful, it looks so fresh and clean and that's pretty much what you get when it comes to the scent. The Body Shop describe it as it having top notes of mandarin and litsea followed by a burst of Fijian water lotus flower, rose and marine accord. I'm not going to lie, I couldn't tell what any of these smell like alone never mind mixed together. I will say it's very fresh, almost like something you would get in a Spa but it's light, not at all overpowering. You wouldn't really say it was a particularly feminine or masculine scent. It's pretty neutral in my opinion. It is perfect for the day time but I don't see why you couldn't wear it going into night as well. 


The body lotion is a delight. I find the scent lasts ages even when using the body lotion on its own. It's light and thin so it sinks in quickly leaving my skin silky smooth. I really enjoy using the body lotions from the Body Shop, they help to extend the scent of the eau de toilette and they leave your clothes smelling lovely. As with most eau de toilette scents, Fijian Water lotus starts to fade after a couple of hours. I would say you are better off teaming it with the Body Lotion (or body butter for drier skin types) if you want the scent to last longer and you don't like carrying the glass bottle in your bag. If you are keen on bringing the bottle for touch ups during the day or night you should look into getting a travalo or any kind of travel perfume holder. It's a safer (and more lightweight) way to carry around a perfume in your bag.

The Body Shop Fijian Lotus collection will be released on July 31st. Included in the range is a perfume oil €11.95) Eau de toilette (€25.95) Fragrance mist (€11.95) Shower gel (€13.95) Body Lotion (€15.95) and Body Butter (18.95)

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les