30 July 2014

Shark Attack!

Hey all,


This was a bit of a spur of the moment manicure. I have on 2 coats of P2 Color Victim in Artful which is 100% not colour accurate in these pictures. It is impossible to capture the true colour of this polish. It's a bottle green creme with an amazing formula. I wish we could get this brand over here.  Not only do I love the colour but the polish lasts so well  on top of that. 


For the accent shark I used Lac Attack Puddle Jumping for the grey. The white is just a plain white polish. The black is Essence Black is Back and the red is Max Factor in Red passion.  I used a thin paint brush for all of the shark and a dotting tool for its eyes. I kind of went with the flow on this one and didn't plan ahead. I kep it as an accent nail because I don't see myself wearing this as a full manicure. It's a bit OTT for me and I think it's more striking when you keep it as an accent.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les