07 July 2014

Summer Swirls

Hey all,


I've seen this style of manicure on pinterest a couple of times and after failing a few times trying to recreate it I finally got one to turn out ok! It's not perfect but it's a damn sight closer than the other ones I tried before. 
I started with 2 coats of Sinful Colors Happy Ending, an apple green with golden/lime shimmer. It's beautiful, far nicer than the camera chooses to show. Then using Barry m Lychee and a dotting tool I dotted on a swirl design leaving enough space to add Catrice Pimp my Shrimp on the inside.


I switched the same colours around on the thumb and I think I prefer using a light polish as a base. I think the swirl design shows up much better. Lesson learnt for next time I suppose!

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les