29 July 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Interlocking nail design

Hey all,


I'm not overly pleased with the way this turned out but it's the best of a bad bunch. I was really in the humour of doing my nails but I said I'd give it a go and try and get something done. I picked out 2 random polishes from my collection just to "spice" it up a bit. I tend to stick to a certain selection of polishes and I didn't want to get stuck in a rut. 


I started off with 2 coats of Catrice Goldfinger. This is a pale gold, very shimmery with a decent formula. It's not great on my skin-tone but when you pair it with a bold polish I think it works well enough. The purple is Catrice Heavy Metallilac and let me tell you, this polish is a thousand times better in person.No joke. It's a metallic purple (kind of obvious from the name) It's packed with a pink shimmer and it glows on the nail. It's beautiful! 


I used dotting tools to connect the design and on my accent nail I simply added on some striping tape over the gold and painted the purple on top. Pretty simple design to do and you can mix and match with whatever polishes that take your fancy. 


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
  Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les