01 July 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Skittles!

Hey all,


A nice summery Twinsie Tuesday theme for today. The prompt was "Skittles" so I went with the whole "Taste the rainbow" idea. I planned on doing the actual skittles sweets but I thought this would be  more wearable and eye-catching.Plus they are so quick and easy you can't go wrong! When the weather is nice I just don't want plain boring nails, especially if I'm going somewhere. In fairness, even if I'm just bumming around the house I like to have nice nails!


I didn't bother with a base for these nails. I think the colours stand out a bit more over my own natural nail. Then starting from the cuticle to the tip I added the following polishes using a medium size dotting tool: Nail the Bytch "lick or ish bytch", Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in "tahitian Sunset", OPI "I just can't cope-acabana" , Barry M " Greenberry" & "Blueberry Ice Cream", OPI "Kiss me I'm Brazilian" and Ciate "Purple Sherbert".


Obviously you don't need those exact polishes to recreate the look. Use whatever takes your fancy and tweak it to suit your own nails length and shape. Don't forget to check out the other Twinsie Tuesday posts below.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les