08 July 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Stripes

Hey all,


Stripes was the theme we were given for today's Twinsie Tuesday manicure. I decided to tone it down a bit and go for an all nude/light coloured polish design. It's not normally something I would do so it's good to change it up a bit from time to time. It's the only way you can really decide whether or not you like a particular colour or design combination. Normally I would use striping tape to get the lines a bit neater but honestly I think free-handing them is easier and you get a pretty neat line if you use a polish with a good brush. I find striping tape leaves an indent on the nail that can be hard to cover.


I started with 3 coats of Essence Iced Latte, a pink toned nude. Then on my ring finger I added on one coat of GOSH vanilla ice, a sheer shimmery white. I topped that off with a coat of Nails inc Glamour Glitter. One of the rest of my nails I added a stripe of Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in Mauve along. When that was dry I added on a smaller stripe of 17 nail polish in Sweet Kisses.


 Don't forget to check out the other posts the Twinsies have down below.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Anna at Going to the Showing
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished


Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les