27 August 2014

A colour-wheel accent

Hey all,


I've been wearing Zoya Paz a lot lately. It's not my favourite polish for a couple of reasons but the colour is just stunning that I suffer through the crap parts. I have on 3 coats of Paz and you can still see my nail line. I have short nails so I can see this being a huge pain in the arse for longer nails. It also takes a while longer than most to dry so it's not one to apply in a hurry. After wearing it for a week I decided to jazz it up a bit.


On top of Paz I have Sally Hansen Complete salon manicure in Right Said fred (red), OPI I just can't cope-acabana (yellow), Barry m Greenberry and Blueberry Ice Cream, Catrice Salmon and Garfunkel (peach) Barry M Berry ice cream and China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (neon pink). For the tips I used striping tape on all the nails apart from the index which I had to freehand. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les