11 August 2014

A kind of colourful colour-block

Hey all,


Although I am pretty sick of bright nail polish at the moment, I was playing around with the 2 OPI polishes I have from the Brazil Collection and I really liked the result so I thought I'd show it here. I am pretty unimpressed with OPI polishes on the whole but they make some really pretty polishes. I just with the formula was better to justify the extra cost.  I 


 A polish I don't use as often as I thought I would is A-England Tristam. I love holographic polishes, both scattered and linear, but this one just fell a bit flat for me. I'm not sure why because the swatches were beautiful and I wanted it for so long before I finally bought it.  Anyway I have on 2 coats of Tristam. I marked off the nails using striping tape and added OPI Kiss me I'm Brazilian to the lower half and OPI I just can't cope-acabana to the upper half. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les