07 August 2014

A refreshing Iced Latte

Hey all,


This is the base polish I used for the Summer Flower nail art I posted yesterday. Iced latte is from the Nude glam collection. I believe this polish is still available but it's in the new bigger/ugly bottle. I only have 2 nail polishes in the new bottles and I am not a fan! The bottle shape is annoying to store and it doesn't fit in with my other polishes so it makes everything look really messy. I do like that it's a bigger bottle but you are paying for it.  I don't think their colour selection has been all that good lately so I haven't bought any Essence polishes in a long while.


Back to the polish at hand.I have on 3 coats of Iced Latte. The formula is pretty good on this one. Like most of the older Essence polishes you do need 3 coats to get rid of any bald spots and to even it out. It's pretty glossy on its own but a topcoat is always the best option. I don't have a huge problem with Essence polishes chipping on me so I normally get a good few days wear out of them.  

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les