08 August 2014

An abstract accent

Hey all,


I'm not normally a super dark nail polish wearer day to day. I  like bright polishes and I'd sooner wear something interesting on my nails. In general dark polish are pretty boring in my opinion. Lately though I've really been wanting to wear darker colours. One of my favourite dark polishes is OPI Live and let die. This is such a pretty polish and it looks amazing in the sun thanks to the golden shimmer that runs through it. I have on 2 coats of Live and Let die. The formula is amazing. It's very easy to apply and it dries quickly.


I added on an accent nail just for the sake of it. I went for another polish from the OPI Skyfall collection. I have on 3 coats of The World is not enough. Once that had dried I striped off the nail and added OPI Skull and  Glossbones around the cuticles and Catrice Oh My Goldness to the rest of the nail. I mattified the accent nail and that really helped show off the various polish finishes. I added on a glossy tipcoat to the rest of my nails because Live and Let die really does not look as good matte as it does glossy. The golden shimmer dies away completely. Gloss is best with Live and let die. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les