28 August 2014

It's a me...Mario!

Hey all,


This is one of my favoruite manicures to date. It took a bit of effort to do it but I really enjoyed it! Super Mario is one of my favourite games to play and visually it is one of the best games you'll ever come across. The colours are amazing and they just get better and better each year. I don't think this character will ever go out of fashion.


 They was quite a few polishes involved in this mani. I started with 2 coats of Barry M Blueberry ice cream. Then I striped off the lower half of my nails and added on Essence Nude it. The deeper brown on top and the blocks beside the coin box is NYC Park Ave. The greens are Catrice Run forest Run and Acid/dc.  The Coin box and the yellow on the flower power's face is OPI I just can't cope-acabana and the orange is Nails inc Atomic. The black is Essence black is back.


I took most of my inspiration from the game box and the game itself. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out!

 Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les