25 August 2014

Love is polarized

Hey all,


I thought I would get a lot more use out of China Glaze Love's a beach this summer but sadly that's not the case. It's a beautiful neon pink with lighter pink shimmer running through it. I'll probably use it far more during the winter which is a bit odd but that's what tends to happen with my neon polishes.  The formula on Love's a beach is pretty good! Two coats and it's perfect. It's dries quickly and I get a good few days wear out of it before it starts to look a bit worse for wear.


I added on China Glaze Polarized as an accent nail. The glitter in this polish is gorgeous, I really like the combination of colours. The formula isn't great. It's quite gloopy and thick so it's a tiny bit hard to work with. It does have good coverage though so one to two coats and you're good to go. I finished it off with a glossy topcoat to make the neon really stand out. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les