13 August 2014

On stranger tides

Hey all,


A little swatch of OPI On stranger tides for today's post. I know a lot of people don't like the mini OPI polishes but I quite like them. I don't think the price is all that fair for the tiny bottle you get but it's great for testing out colours before deciding if you want the full size version or not. I am tempted to get the mini bottles of the Coca Cola collection. I've heard mixed reviews on it and I really like Today I accomplished Zero but if it's a 4 coater as some people are saying then I'm not going to bother with it. 


Here I have on 3 coats of On stranger Tides. This is a nice dusty green creme. The formula was pretty good on this one. It dried nicely, if a tiny bit streaky but that could be down to the brush that comes with mini polishes. It's not a great brush and the bristles tend to stick out all over the place. It's a pretty colour though, I really like it against pale skintones.

 I wish OPI or China Glaze had gone with a Hobbit themed collection. That would have been amazing! The polish colours and combinations would be endless given the gorgeous scenery and costumes from the films.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les