01 August 2014

Original Source Lime shower gel review

Hey all,

Ever since The Little Bubble Co stopped selling their shower gels over here I've been looking for a new shower gel to replace the void. I'm bot overly picky with shower gels but I do have to like the scent or else there's not real point in me buying it. I've come across  the Original Source gels in boots but I never gave them a second thought seeing as they are pretty cheap. Bad move! I have tried 2 or 3 from this range now and they are amazing.


I recently finished up a bottle of the Original Source lime shower gel and I have to say it's one of my absolute favourites. The smell is so good! It's tart and refreshing and it smells like real limes. It lathers up very well and the bottle goes a long way. My skin is left soft and clean. The normal price is €2.99 for a 250ml bottle but they are always on offer (usually for half price) so hunt around and you are more than likely to get this for an even better price. To be fair even at full price they are so affordable. I really recommend the Original Source line, especially the shower gels. They have a load of different scents too so you can switch them up and find one that you like the most. I think the lime and mint ones are perfect for the summer.
Original Source shower gels are vegan and cruelty-free.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les