04 August 2014

Picnic on the lawn

Hey all,


Alongside NYC Expert last nail polish in "Hudson Breeze" I was also sent "Picnic on the lawn" from the same range. This is not colour accurate, in person it is a bit darker and not as dusty looking. My camera does not agree with this shade of green in general. This is a polish that will stain your nails so make sure you use a basecoat. I got some polish on my cuticles and skin when I was removing this manicure and it stained my fingers for a good few days after. It's not a pretty look!


The formula on Picnic on the lawn is amazing. It's pretty much perfect in one coat. I always go for 2 coats just to be on the safe side. It dries quickly and it very easy to work with. For a polish that costs around €1.99 you really cannot beat it! So far I have only tried creme polishes from this range and the formula seems consistently good on those. If you come across a stand then check them out. It's pretty glossy on its own so you can bypass a topcoat if you are in a hurry. Overall I'm really pleased with this range, they are well worth a try if you come across them. They have a really pretty lavender polish that I believe is a dupe of Ciate Purple Sherbert for a fraction of the price. 

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les