22 August 2014

Side-ways french

Hey all,


This was going to be a future Twinsie Tuesday post but I'm posting it today instead. I try and plan ahead some weeks and then when it gets around to writing up the post it doesn't suit the theme or I'm just not happy with the mani itself.  I like the way this looks but I think for a side-ways french manicure it should have been more curved to suit my nail shape. 


I have on 3 coats of China Glaze Kalahari Kiss. I used striping tape to mark off the edge. Colors by Llarowe Beat it is the charcoal holographic polish. It's pretty strong but it was a cloudy day so you don't really see half of the holo shining through. I think this looks pretty striking on my super short nails. I did end up growing them out a bit and trialing a square nail shape but that only lasted a week. My nails were not a fan of the shape!

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les