21 August 2014

St James

Hey all,


Just a quick swatch for today. This is Nails Inc St James. I got this free with a magazine last year I think? Maybe the year before? I honestly cannot remember. Nails inc are very pricey on their own and the quality isn't the best so when they come free with a magazine I generally get one. They general release pretty standard polishes but if you are looking to try the brand then I would say this is a great and more affordable way of doing it. 


This is 2 coats of St James. The  formula is pretty good. It's more of a cherry red than a true red but it's nice all the same. It dried quickly which is always a bonus. It's not one of my favourite red nail polishes (in fairness I'm not keen on red anyway but it's good to have) but it's a nice shade.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les