06 August 2014

Summer flowers

Hey all,


This is probably the happiest manicure I have done for a fair while! It's definitely not me but I loved the way it turned out. I love floral manicures but they rarely come out right when I try them. This is probably the easiest way to do a floral manicure. All you need are some dotting tools, any size will do! I went for the biggest option, it makes the best flowers in my opinion.


I started off with 3 coats of Essence Iced Latte. After giving that enough time to dry I dotted on Catrice Pimp my Shrimp, Barry m Dragon Fruit and OPI Kiss me I'm Brazilian. The Yellow is OPI I just can't cope-acabana. I went for a half-moon design and I think it worked fairly well. The only problem I had (and this happens with most manicures) is my pinky finger. It is so hard to do nail art on it now that it is super short and it looks weird if I use a smaller dotting tool. Very annoying. 


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les