26 August 2014

Twinsie Tueday - Sideways French

Hey all,


If ye read my post last week you'll know this is my second attempt at a sideways french manicure. It's been a while since I used Essence hello holo so I picked that out. I wasn't sure what polish I should use as a base so I kept it neutral.  Given the fact I was using a holographic glitter I thought it might be a bit OTT if I went for a really bright base.


I have on 2 coats of Illamasqua Monogamous. I free-handed the sideways french using the regular brush that comes with the Essence Hello Holo polish. I added on a glossy topcoat. The rubber look that Illamasqua Monogamous looked a bit odd with this manicure so it was better to cover that up. 
This isn't a design I would do a lot. I'm not a fan of french manicures in general and a sideways french is pretty much the same idea. It was interesting to try it out a few times and get the hang of it at least.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​ Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les