05 August 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Holographic nails

Hey all,



This week we had to do hologrpahic nails for the Twinsie Tuesday challenge. I love holographic nails and I had a few swatches done but I think this is more of a fun manicure for the challenge. I don't plan any of my manicures. In general I just pick a few random polishes and go with the flow. Whatever happens, happens. I was on a holo kick lately so this theme could not have come at a better time.


I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Kalahari Kiss.Once that was dry I added on some striping tape and painted on Colors by llarowe "Beat it" at the side and Color Club "Cloud nine" to the tips.. Then using my dotting tools I added Colors by Llarowe "Smooth Criminal"  and Born Pretty Store #4 to the rest of the nail. I didn't bother with a topcoat in case it messed with the strength of the holo polishes. 

Don't forget to check out the other twinsie tuesday posts linked below!


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Anna at Going to the Showing
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished


   Marisa at Polish Obsession
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les