24 September 2014

A breezy picnic

Hey all,

 A quick post for ye today. When I first played around with the 2 NYC polishes I was sent a while back I ended up with this manicure, I completely forgot to post it and then I came across the pictures and thought it's now or never!


Here I have on 2 coats of both Hudson Breeze (blue) and Picnic on the lawn (green). I used a small dotting tool for the polka dots. The formula on both of these polishes is amazing. Both are perfect in 2 coats and they are pretty shiny on their own but you're always better off adding on a topcoat for extra gloss and improved wear time. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les