04 September 2014

A glittery teal

Hey all,


One of the first Indie polishes I tried comes from Smitten Polish. This is Aquarius which I don't think I have featured a lot on my blog. It is a sheer teal polish packed full of small purple,blue glitters. I have on 3 coats and you could do with a 4th depending on the length of your nails. I love that the glitter are evenly spread on each nail and you can see the different colours through the base colour even though I have to use 3 coats.


It's a very pretty polish and it makes for an amazing base for nail art. I wish I had more polishes like this. I have a few glitter polishes but once you start adding on more coats the glitters are completely blurred out and covered making it kind of pointless for me at least. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les