25 September 2014

Atomic orange

Hey all,


I was supposed to be showing ye some swatches of another polish today but they are still on my camera. I was sure I had them copied and edited but they must have slipped through the net. Instead I have a quick post on the Nails Inc Atomic polish. I have on 2 coats without a topcoat.


This is easily one of my favourite orange polishes. I use it for everything, especially nail art.  It has a great formula and the shade itself is just really pleasing. My bottle is way past the half-way mark so I'll need to start looking for a replacement soon but for now this will do me grand. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les