17 September 2014

Essence gel nails at home - Happy ending with glitterland accent

Hey all,


Next week I have a full review of the Essence Gel nails at home kit including a first impressions and wear test. For now I thought I would show ye the manicure I achieved using the kit. I have on the peel off base coat from the gel nails kit, 2 coats of Essence Happy ending which is a beautiful pink creme from their colour and go range and the clear gel topcoat. For the accent nail I used 1 coat of the Essence Gel nail at home Wow effect gel topcoat in 04 Glitterland.


This was taken right after application and you can see how glossy it is. I didn't use a topcoat over the accent nail and it looks amazing. The glitters look like they're are suspended in the gel rather than just falling flat on the nail. Like I said I'll have the full review next week (it's a long post) but let me know what you think of the finished look below.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les