03 September 2014

I just can't cope-with this polish

Hey all,


Another one of my China Glaze polishes that I haven't used for a while. This is the famous Running in Circles that every one went mad over when it first came out. I love a good green nail polish and this is perfect for Christmas but not so much the summer months. I thought it would make a nice contrast when paired with a yellow polish so I dug it out and gave it a go. 


Ye all know by now how disappointed I am with OPI I just can't cope-acabana but it's  the only proper yellow polish  I have at the moment so I have to use it. I do like the colour but the formula is horrendous. I have on 3 coats of I just can't cope-acabana and 2 coats of Running in circles. I love the colour combination. The glitter polish looks so good when you mix if with a creme finish. Despite the formula issues I really like the way this turned out. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les